When i found out that we had an extra few days before we have to present our images at our Summative Assessment i knew i had once thing i must do….re-edit Coronation Blue. I remover the distracting background, lifted the blacks a little using CURVES, increased the contrast, highlights & added some depth to the blue. I much prefer the image now, Sophie in the glass takes centre stage. Below is the before and after re-edit:
I have had the first image printed A2 and it came out fine in this size, i was intrigued at how the image quality would turn out. Now that i have done a re-edit to where i am happy with the image i will also have to get a re-print done.